HVAC Maintenance Plan Options in Lake City, GA and Surrounding Areas
If you want to slash your energy bills and avoid air conditioning repairs, maintenance is the magic wand. At Corbin Comfort Systems, we’ll keep your HVAC unit in top form so that you can count on it all year. Choose from our worry-free annual maintenance agreement or one-time spring and fall tuneups. Since 1988, we’ve performed HVAC maintenance for customers across metro Atlanta.
What to Expect During AC Maintenance Visits in Lake City, GA
Equipment manufacturers recommend spring and fall tune-ups for all HVAC systems. Any type of machine requires regular maintenance to perform optimally and to prevent unnecessary wear and tear. You have your vehicle serviced because you depend on it.
You also depend on your air conditioning system, so it’s a good idea to have us perform preventive maintenance twice per year. Single-unit tune-ups are $89 and any additional units are an extra $70 per unit. During our comprehensive tune-ups, your technician will complete the following tasks.
- Adjust the blower and belts
- Balance the airflow
- Inspect the ductwork
- Lubricate moving parts
- Clean the evaporator and condenser coils
- Flush the condensate pan and drain pipe
- Measure the refrigerant levels
- Tighten electrical connections
- Test the thermostat and controls
Benefits of Preventive AC Maintenance
- Lower Energy Bills: Seasonal tune-ups help you avoid steady decreases in performance that occur in poorly maintained equipment. Studies show that preventive maintenance reduces heating and cooling costs by 5 to 20 percent.
- Increased Reliability: Well-maintained HVAC systems are more dependable. By having Corbin Comfort Systems tune up your air conditioner, you can avoid inconvenient breakdowns and unexpected service calls.
- Fewer Repairs: Seasonal tune-ups reduce the frequency of expensive, avoidable repairs. Annual checkups give your technician a chance to catch problems before they require more expensive and complex repairs.
- Extended Service Life: A large portion of the savings generated by preventive maintenance comes from extending the equipment’s life. By delaying premature replacements, you’re putting off a major expense and getting more value from your current system.
- Warranty Coverage: Preventive maintenance protects the factory warranty that came with your air conditioner. Although we’re Trane Comfort Specialists, our NATE-certified
techniciansservice equipment from all other brands. We can also help with warranty repairs and HVAC financing.
Our Planned Maintenance Program
Sign up for the Corbin Comfort Systems preventive maintenance plan to benefit from regular tune-ups. You’ll receive priority service all year as well as discounts on repairs, parts, replacements and related services. Our NATE-certified technicians will visit your home in the spring and the fall to service your heat pump or furnace. Enrolling in our Planned Maintenance Program is an easy way to get 3 visits per year and a 15% discount on repairs.
AC Maintenance Contractors in Lake City, GA
If you’re ready to save money and enjoy the benefits of our Planned Maintenance Program, call Corbin Comfort Systems today. Since 1988, our technicians have maintained and serviced heating and cooling equipment for residential and light commercial customers in Lake City, Peachtree City, Jonesboro, Fayetteville, McDonough, and surrounding areas.